We have arrived at the final. My one-minute video is complete. Thanks to all the actors who participated, your help is much appreciated. The filming went well, I took a risk using the DSLR camera WITH AUDIO. The camera work turned out a little rough, but it was great practice for me and I plan on using it again soon. The idea for the final was also really neat, it let us be creative and imaginative. Music really has the ability to influence thought and emotion, and this project really proved that!

So... here's a link to my video, I hope you enjoy! (You can tell what's on my mind by the subject matter...)
The JEA video is finished, with much help from my advisor Mr. Goble. It was a good collaboration that produced a good summary of the JEA convention. The link to that video can be found HERE, or on my Videos tab. 

I am still conducting interviews, compiling and editing my C-SPAN video on education. I have learned so much about the Common Core standards and education in general from my weeks of working on this video. We need to listen to our educators more often. They have a lot to say. The video's skeleton is together, and the editing process is starting to kick into full gear. This video will be over six minutes which is the longest feature I have done. It's exciting.

On top of that, I am working on my final project which is to create a video to a one minute song chosen by our advisor. I am doing a story about growing up and going to college, and I used the DSLR camera for the first time. It was a new experience, the camera doesn't have an extended lens so it won't zoom, but hopefully the picture will be clean and artistic. That's the goal.

I will post both projects as soon as I am done.